Obstacles to enter IoT market in Egypt
Egyptian institutions responsible for the attraction of foreign investments promote the country as an inviting place for investments. We can agree that Egypt has a competitively priced labor force, proximity to global markets and growing markets, but the country has some Obstacles to enter IoT market in Egypt which raises concerns about the smooth development of IoT market. The most important obstacles influencing the IoT growth can be:
- Limited ICT infrastructure
- Political instability
- Internet security
Lack of sufficient expertise, project management, marketing and start-ups management.
This is our third post from series about Internet of things in Egypt. Stay tuned for more or subscribe to our mailing list. Here is a plan of our posts in this series:
- The current market state of Internet of things in Egypt: perception and understanding of IoT technologies
- What are the technical assumptions for introducing IoT technologies and solutions in Egypt?
- What are the obstacles of introducing IoT to the market in Egypt and the Middle East countries
- What are the main companies in Egypt offering IoT solutions?
- What are the funding instruments (public and private) available for developing IoT solutions?
- IT (software development) studies and programs available in Egyptian higher education system. What are the main differences in IT studies between Lithuania and Egypt?
- Previous analysis can be downloaded in a powerpoint presentation.